There are 40 different diseases can be transmitted through food, arm yourself with knowledge about this and keep clean habits.
Sanitation – Creation & Maintenance of conditions that prevent food borne illness
* The correction of problems
* Direct – Contamination of its natural setting.
Things you cant prevent – Fish / polluted
but can correct by – Pesticides
washingâ€¦etc. – Fertilizers
- Antibiotics / Animal Hormones
Bacteria needs to grow & survive
Foods high in moisture and proteins.
*Temperature = The way we cook, store foods
40 deg F —- 140 deg F
60 deg F —- 120 deg F
Bacteria donâ€™t like things high in acid or alkaline.
When you ingest dead bacteria, it gets you sick by releasing toxins
1. Intoxication – (toxins)
2. Infection – Ingest live bacteria
3. Toxin medicated infection – Ingest live bacteria, start reproducing & growing inside
the body. They give off toxins when growing.
Smallest known form of life
they invade the cells of the host
they take over your cell genetic matter (Produces more viruses)
Not affected by sanitizing, cold.