* 1 can (8 ounces) crushed pineapple
* 1 cup chopped onion
* 1 teaspoon minced garlic
* 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
* 3 cups fresh or frozen cranberries
* 1 can (4 ounces) chopped green chilies
* 1/2 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
* Drain pineapple, reserving juice; set pineapple aside. In a nonstick large skillet coated with cooking spray, cook onion and garlic until tender. Stir in brown sugar and reserved pineapple juice; cook and stir until sugar is melted.
* Add cranberries; cook and stir until mixture comes to a boil, cranberries pop and mixture is slightly thickened. Remove from the heat; stir in the chilies, hot pepper sauce and reserved pineapple. Transfer to a bowl; cool. Store in the refrigerator.