Today’s NutriBullet recipe is around making sure you are adding protein and omega-3 to your fruit and vegetable shakes and assumes you are using the NutriBullet to replace one meal per day in your diet, preferably as an energy boost for breakfast or lunch.
- 1 handful of Kale
- 9 baby carrots
- 1 sliced Red Delicious Apple (make sure you don’t blend seeds of an apple)
- 1 celery stalk (broken up)
- 1 tablespoon of Chia seeds or milled Chia seeds
- 3 tablespoons of brown rice protein powder (or sub out with whey or soy protein powder)
- Coconut water (fill to max fill line) instead of regular water (use sweet brand like Taste Nirvana)
Blend about 40 seconds, then shake, blend again for 40 seconds, add more water or coconut water if you need to thin it more.
It may not look pretty but this is an extremely health shake and the brown rice protein powder will help keep you full for a longer period of time.
Let me know your favorite NutriBullet recipes!